“Health is the primary duty of life”
We are constantly updating ourselves in line with the demands of the market.
Covering of Supply gaps
Supply gaps will be covered by us in the best possible way.
Import of strains for the most commonly diagnosed disease symptoms.
After consultation with the authorities and monitoring organizations, we will standardize the import process for a permanent and timely availability.
The purity of the medical cannabis products is our focus.
In co-operation with several EU-GMP certified manufacturers, we will offer a large range of medical cannabis products.
EU-/GMP- and GDP-certified partners
We have taken great care to ensure that our partners have all the necessary certifications. Only in this way, we can guarantee you a perfect supply chain.
The Focus is on:
- Manufacturing steps according to GMP guideline
- Primary and secondary packaging
We invite you to join us as a partner with your resources and participate proactively in the supply chain of the German EU medical cannabis market.
As a partner we can guarantee you security, continuity, transparency and trust.
We see great potential in the treatment of various disease symptoms through current research on cannabinoids.
Our focus is on the following fields:
- Empirical research approach
- Potential of medical cannabis for various disease symptoms
- Collection of previous patient experiences in Germany with quantitative surveys
- A qualitative expert survey of pharmacists on their previous experience and how they deal with patients, who are prescribed this medicine
- Biochemical Research
• Effects and cooperation of different Messenger substances of cannabis (THC, CBD and Terpenes – Entourage effect)
Clinical studies and case reports
On the following websites you will find clinical studies on cannabis or individual cannabinoids in different diseases and case reports on cannabis use by patients.
You can search for diseases (indications), authors, medication, study design (controlled study, open study, case report etc.) and other criteria.
More over studies here:
Copyright © 2019-2022, Medical Pharma Resource GmbH